Welcome to our full service, 24-hour marina
We are conveniently located at the edge of Hamilton at the western end of Barr’s Bay. Nestled within one of Bermuda’s most exclusive landmark developments, the marina offers boat owners convenient access to the island’s most central and prestigious full service docking facilities.
Our Marina Provides...
- ♦ 24 hour self-service fueling
- ♦ Full Service Fuel Station with ice, restrooms and convenience items
- ♦ Access to parking facilities
- ♦ Security offered by monitored surveillance cameras and roaming security staff
- ♦ Access to one of the Island’s most exclusive docking facilities without arduous membership requirements and membership fees
- ♦ Pump out station and dock carts
- ♦ One point contact with a dock master for all queries and special requests and who can see that your boat is fueled, iced and catered for with reasonable notice
- ♦ Easy access to Miles Market for refreshments, groceries and prepared foods
Summer Hours (April-October): 8am - 6pm (5pm Sundays and Holidays)
Winter Hours (November-April): 8am - 5pm (closed Sundays and Holidays)
Over 50 berths ranging in size from 25 feet to 60 feet are leased on a 1 year, 5 year and 10 year pre-paid basis. We are currently fully subscribed however we welcome enqiries via the contact information below.
Berth holders are responsible for a pro-rata share of common maintenance costs for expenses associated with operating and maintaining the marina.
Our Berths Provide...
- ♦ Easy walk on, walk off access to your boat.
- ♦ High quality, durable floating berth and walkways rated to Class III Hurricane conditions and winds of 130 mph
- ♦ Safety and shelter provided by a 279 foot concrete breakwater pier
- ♦ Fresh water and electricity
- ♦ Additional options include storage boxes, internet, telephone and cable television provided directly to your berth
For Berth Inquiries Contact
Waterfront Marine Sales and Service Limited
90 Pitts Bay Road, P.O. Box HM 840, Hamilton HM CX Bermuda
Dockmaster: Michael Carey
Telephone: (441) 295-1233 ext. 235
Fax: (441) 295-6694